SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Freestylin'

This is a hardcore freestyle I wrote while I was brushing my teeth.

Yo I got my brush and my toothpaste
I spit down the drain and think,
"Man, what a waste."
But that paste got nothing, it just sat in the sink
And I said, "You're in for a lesson I think"
You're a white blob of mess, 10 cm wide
You're dripping down the drain in an attempt to hide
Your multies insult me
You're weak, a freak,
A white, wet geek
You got nothing, I'm the one with the props
So as far as this battle goes, here's where it stops.

Looks like I showed that toothpaste hey.

5 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Yo, listen up and listen good
I'm the toothpaste and I'm back in the hood
Don't think you can dump me down the drain
Or else you're in for a lotta pain
I gots my crew, and we are tight
Word up, sit down, we'll put up a fight
There'll be foam in the bathroom
When you come in tonight
On the floor, the walls the ceiling
And into the light
So you'll be stuck in the blackout
Ha ha! And then we'll say..."word out."

Looks like we showed that sister chick, hey.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Spitting is a disgusting habit! This is why I don't brush my teeth!

12:19 AM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

mathieu, do you seriously not brush your teeth? Sorry, i'm not insulting you, I'm just really curious. Do you have many dental problems??

2:31 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

You just really are too curious, Luke :-p

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home