SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to School Madness

For the first time in my life I am not part of the back to school madness. No buying new school shoes, getting contact for school books or getting my hair cut. It's a pleasant and strange feeling all at once.

So today's questions is, which word is worse: Fringe or Content? A good test to see which word you hate more is to use each word 15 - 125 times in a paragraph. The one you would like to see thrown into a gas oven after being pounded by herd of derange rhinos more is the one that is worse.

Let me know!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Fringe is the worst. It can only be used in about 2 circumstances (You had a big hair fringe in that photo; The people group were fringe dwellers) whereas Content has many (I was content, the content of the dossier, you content me, the dictator of the country was a content, the chicken laid a content, the nuns lived in a content, what do you get when you cross a conman with a tent - a content)

Riiight. I'm just going to content off and stay in my little content watching content on the content and eating content :)

-Fin-

3:05 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

i thought fringe was worse, until i read that ;-p

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home