SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back after a while

Well I must say I have been quite busy with my new Nanny College requirements and such. So much to be done!! But it's all quite enjoyable.

I like nearly all my of class members. There are only two who make it hard for us to get a long with them. The rest of the girls are good mates.

I am working with 9 month old twins and a 2 and a half year old on prac and they are very good and their mother is lovely.

I am getting driving lessons soon, they're full up so it's kind of hard to get them, but I will get them. I'm booked in for a Thursday afternoon, so stay off the road then. Actually it's probably better to stay off the footpath.

Hope all my 2 and a half faithful readers are doing well.

Remember: GEROGE FOR PRESIDENT!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Geroge for president? Do you mean George? and do you mean George as in THAT George, as in "W. Bush" George?

6:00 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

No I don't mean Bush, I mean Geroge. the One80 Geroge. Good old Geroge. He's a champ.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home