SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Steph, you're only in the second grade once. Hopefully

I would just like to point out that MAROONS KICKED BUTT!! I didn't see it, but I read all about it. So go the mighty maroons!!

In other news I am looking forward to seeing Shrek the third this weekend, before all you Australian dwelling creatures. I also look forward to entering a competition to get a sneak preview ride on the new finding nemo ride at disneyland. It's a rough life being a nanny. Still working on getting photos from san diego.

Have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

QUEENSLANDER!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger jess said...

I would like to take this moment to say...YOU SUCK PURPLE HIGHLIGHTERS!!!
You're mother was a hamster adn your father smelt of elderberries...plus you hail from logan.

Please note that this message was inspired by Ryan Thomas Denny.

ENJOY!!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home