SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dr Dare rides again!! But not in this apron...

Time, once again for me to update the blog of what's been going on.

Ummmm, we had some rain. It's spring now, and it is considerably warmer. I even braved going down to the beach yesterday. That wasn't very pretty. The sand is gross and the water is worse, and it was windy and cold and not very beach like. Americans can ruin everything, can't they? Oh well.

I went bowling last Saturday night with the company from church. It was a good night, including the scary guys selling bootleg dvds and cds at the entrance. I laughed (but not where they could hear me). I played really well int he first game. I scored 90, which I was rather impressed with. In the second game I shared a turn with Anna because we had 5 people, too many for 1 lane and not enough for 2, so we shared. Between us we got a 28. We were impressed by our effort to be so bad. Anna's friend Mike came, and what a character he was. He's done a lot of travelling and had some cool stories to tell.

Sunday I saw Bowling for Columbine, and it was full of statistics that didn't thrill me. I should be in Canada, where it's safe. Australia is one of the safest countries as far as death by shootings is concerned. Good on us.

Last night I went to Bible Study and we sat around and told stories and watched our dvd and had disscussion on it. There were only 4 of us there and it was very cosy.

I can't believe it's April next week. I've been here 2 and a half months already. Only 3 more months to Cornerstone!! It's all very exciting. Anyways, tell me of your antics or comment on mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

three more days till AGMF kickoff! i'll be rocking and enjoying myself for you mate.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home