SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, June 17, 2007

You broke Steph's nose? Go to your room mister!








San Diego Bay (Mexico in Background)













San Diego Zoo













Restaurant "Kansas Grill" in San Diego















Mexico meets the US














Battling the dark forces of Legoland







Sorry it's been so long coming, but here are some photos from when I went to San Diego a month-ish ago.
As an FYI, I will be on my way to Cornerstone this time next week and the week following Cornerstone will involve much 4th of Julyness, so the next few blogs will be interesting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww no animal piccehs! tiphs mean =( nah, just kidding. hope ya still having a good ol time still!


laura by the way. incase the "aww no animal piccehs" didnt give me away. still cent remember my login stuffs

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

i can't wait to hear about AGMF's little brother Cornerstone!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home