SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Touch of the Flu

Due to many factors I believe I have contracted a case of the flu. It is yucky. I feel gross. Actually I feel like I'm in someone elses body. It is yucky and I feel gross, but I'm sure you already knew that.

The thing is you know you'd feel a million times better if you had a shower, put on something other than your pyjamas (or got a clean pair of pyjamas) and brushed your hair, however you feel too dreadful to do those things, and the only way to stop feeling so dreadful is to do those things and we have a nice little case of catch 22.

So what do you do when you have the flu? What are your homemade remedies for feeling better?

Well I am off to try and have a shower, get changed, drink some flat lemonade and finish my assignment.

GEROGE FOR PRESIDENT!!
Beware the mosquitoes.
A good nanny always has an umbrella.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noof said...

Hmm....try to stay away from ppl who do have the flu,is number one ;-) Failing that, I just try to sleep a lot. And eat a big steak, it's good for you. And drink juice, try to chill out. Actually I just take loads of pluton and that seems to fix me up. Seriously, ask Dad for some. Hope that helps and hope you feel better soon, you poor thing! Love, big sis :-)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Eat chocolate, watch movies, stay home, don't move.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home