SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Friday, January 12, 2007

You didn't care that I broke the hula record, or went to Mars

Well folks, this is going to be a short one. I'm in Sydney, I fly out on Sunday and a week from today I meet my family. I've just been on a wonderful camping trip for the last 2 and a bit weeks, and I will tell you one exciting story from our time down here.

I went skim boarding (google it if you don't know what it is) and it was botchn (new word for exceptionally cool that we tried to use in scrabble). Earlier in the holiday I made the comment that I had never had an injury that landed me in hospital. Someone (who shall remain nameless, Benjamin Harris), said, "We can arrange that." And he did. While I was skim boarding I managed to fall off (it's not as easy as it looks), and sprain my ankle so badly all the adults were convinced it was broken. I knew better. Regardless, I wound up being x - rayed in hospital and came back to the campsite on crutches, or as I prefer to call them, the evil walking while injured devices. They really are evil. I gave up on them after 2 days. My ankle is still quite weak, but I'll manage.

Anyways, I best be off to keep arranging all my last minute arrangements. Oh, and when you see Lesley, give her a massive hug for me because I wouldn't be on the flight if it wasn't for her. LESLEY ROCKS MY MISMATCHED SOCKS!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

i love the title of your post. mahogany star for you. :-D

and also, i must remember to get drop dead fred from ryan's house. i've been there at least twice, but both times have i forgotten. oh well, such is the spoils of war.

10:07 AM  
Blogger jess said...

but we're ever so glad you keep forgetting it snot face *she says as she smears snot down one of ponyboys cheeks*

i will give miss lesley lots of hugs for you super tiph* but i don't think they'll be the same coming from me.

As for Ben fixin git so you'd get injured. you shoudl know by now never to trust a Harris! (i kid,i kid. they're really very lovely...most of them anyway...)

must be off lovely (i'm at work and should be answering phones or some such nonsense) have a botchn time while you're in Sydney and may you and your mismatched socks have many grand adventures

2:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Youre a lucky bum. You get crutches before me. :(. <-- hahah he looks like he was a mole on his chin.

Anyway weirdly enough, ME "miss clumsy" has never had a bad as in broken hospital bad inhury either. And I always wanted to know what it was like. Sigh. PLUS you got to go kneeboarding!!

Wow I just read that last bit and it sounds like I'm talking about broken hospitals. Man those darn hospitals are always getting broken!

To end the stupidity of this comment hope youre havin a good ol time in America... cos I know youre there now, and do some sweet stuff that you can tell us all when we come back.. Love and Peace Dude.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I meant Injury not inhury. Stoopid me.

10:15 AM  
Blogger jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:21 AM  
Blogger jess said...

I broke my arm when i was 5. i fell off a kitchen chair and broke it in three places.

11:22 AM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I'm afraid I didn't make it clear. I did not have a broken ankle. It was just very sprained. It still hurts a bit.

1:27 PM  
Blogger jess said...

no we got it. but comparing our injuries is so much fun. spraines hurt to

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

so does your spelling jess. :-P

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, tiph, i know how ya feel with the ankle.

Well, hope you're having an amazing time over in america!! I'm sure we'll all be thinking of ya n prayin for ya!!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and sara, i beat you to crutches too! =P twice!

10:51 PM  
Blogger jess said...

leave my spelling alone. it's not that i can't spell it's more that my typing is a little monged

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home