SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Monday, December 04, 2006

Now that I have your attention, Christmas is coming...

First of all I just have to say: CAMP RULES!! If you missed one80 camp and you aren't in year 12 or above, you'd better go next year. There is no excuse to miss this weekend of friends, fun, insults about your weight, injury, emos and madness. I had a great time, although I could use a rest. Stupid engaged phone at work won't let me call in sick.

Just for the amusement of those on camp:

"Well, last year I had to share a tent with Tiph and she decided that at 4 o'clock in the morning it would be a good idea to blow up her air bed..."
"Wake up Snot Face, look what I've done!"
"It's Kylie's Mum, head of the emos!"
"Ben, did you just say, 'Can I get pregnant?'"
"If I got anything, I'd get a tail."
*forehead slap*
"Yes you can go to the shop, I'm sure it's a rip off."
"I did say, 'no guarding chairs' and then I thought I said, 'no garden chairs'."
"Are you storing up for winter in there?"
"It's 7:30 in the morning and you haven't offered me any lollies yet."

and......squares

To the real issue at hand. Christmas is coming, and sooner than you might imagine. It's only 21 sleeps away. That's 3 weeks. That's how much longer I have in Brisbane. It's only 42 days until I'm making snow angels in Central Park. That's scary. The fun factor is decreasing, mainly because I feel so disorganised. Yet I still find time to write my blog. Oh well. It will be alright on the night.

Write about camp. And if you didn't go on camp, write about your weekend. And if you didn't have a weekend write about the pov range of lego Toys R Dumb have on offer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missus Upton said...

hmm, okay, camp.

i got less than 4 hours sleep, am now tired sunburnt and sore and have a drama performance tomorrow :D

hmm, jac fell off a 5 metre cliff, i was numb for a whole morning and got sat on for well over an hour, had my pillow stolen for a night, had my sleeping bag stolen, landed on mikes shoulder after a wave at the beach, swam around in my jeans and nearly lost them in the process, and now have so many bruises from who knows what!

snaps is fun. noone understands it!

and, dumb ninja game.
"It's raining, I'm wet!
I'm wet! I'm cold!
I'm cold! I'm cold! I'm cold! It's raining!
It's raining! It's raining! It's raining! I'm cold!
I'm cold! I'm cold! I'm cold! I'm wet!"

good times. good times.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

our lego stinks. i went into the Mr Toys in Queen St Mall today...man, it rules. i wanna work there! they have much cooler toys: where else can you get a talking action figure of Hilary Clinton or Winston Churchhill?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

i spy a (probably) dodgy link. run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away, arms flailing*


now id better go get a job seeker ID #. i applied for a job and they rang asking for it. *sigh*

cya

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home