SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Are you gonna cook Michelle?

Only 20 days until I go to Sydney for a weekend and only 21 days until all you year 12s are ex - students!!!
*Loud noises of joyous proclaimation*

It doesn't feel like I've been out of school for nearly a year, but there you go. I suppose I have done a fair bit, like:

Completed Nanny College, 3 jobs (Coffee shop november to June, Colorado July until now and Book keeping since 3 weeks ago), been accepted by a family to go to America, been a one80 leader (that takes up more time than you kiddies think), helped out at Girls' Brigade at church, helped out at Kids Club at church, went to the Hillsong Conference, turned 18, successfully managed a breadtangle (not an easy task :P), got my driver's licence, and that's really only the beginning.

I suppose I have something to show for all that time I've been out of school. What are some of the biggest things you've done since this time last year?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

managing a breadtangle cant be all that tricky...betcha i could do it with my eyes closed (betcha i dont last more than 2 days!). in the last year i have - held down a job for a year and got 2 awards whilst doing so, turned sweet 16 (whatever that means), gotten my learner's licence, almost paid off my SU schoolies fee, figured out what i want to do in life, learnt heaps about me, God, others, life in general and other such things, and probably more that i forget. i like this year. this has been my favourite school year ever. i like school, i dont wanna leave but i do. likewise, i dont want you to leave, but i do :-P heh heh, nah, just kidding, i dont want you to go at all: who will organise the breadtangle???

2:32 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Well you can organise Lerchy for 2 days :P:P

Level 3

2:38 PM  
Blogger Lerchy said...

i bought a kebab

9:52 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

oh yeh? well i bought THREE kebabs. at once! *crowd of people all go "ooooh!" in unison*

6:44 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

8 days of school left! 2 are leave-school-at-1:05 days and 1 is leave-school-at-10:15.

two exams and one part-assignment left, and im done.

then theres teh drivers test on the 20th of nov at 2:50 till 3:20. (that kinda isnt fair... thought it was after school, so no school zones and less traffic, but not true. argh)


nyah. must continue blog rounds, bored at school.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i flew to queensland and back twice within 3 months of each other and im getting my Ps soon
hint: i wont be telling you when im going for them, only when i have them

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home