SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All donations are tax duck - billed. Happy Birthday.

Should I start this post off with a question?

Okay, I admit, I've been listening to Rellie K again. In the first verse of "My Way or the Highway to Hell" they say, "Cos I'm not looking forward to leaving my friends all behind."

Out of context it suits my situation perfectly. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to all my buddies and heading off on my own adventure without their fabulous company. Sure I'll meet new friends and I'm very excited about that, but no doubt I'll be wandering around some city in the States saying, "I wish (insert name of person I wish was with me) was here. They'd love (insert attraction/edible object/strange noise aforementioned person would love) so much."

Alas I am heading intot he depths of the currently wintery nation alone. And it's not long now. 8 working days until I'm on holiday. 12 days until I leave Brisbane. I'll miss you guys. But don't worry, I'll be back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

aww man...here comes the feelings...*pulls out a shovel to beat them down*...darn! it isn't working! gonna miss you the supertiph. but i know you're gonna be safe and having a great time and being blessed by The Lord, so i'll survive!

11:48 PM  
Blogger jess said...

it's true that you shall be missed very muchly by all who know you. so you shall have to take pictures of the places, foods, and strange objects you feel certain ppl would enjoy and post them up here so that we won't feel so left out and so that, in a way, you are sharing those moments with us.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

To tell the truth, it's only just started sinking in that you won't be around next year. I'm gonna miss you tiph, but I'm sure you'll have fun in America. Just make sure you don't pick up an accent in that time, or it's guaranteed we'll laugh when you get back. Stay safe, cause we do want to see you again in 2008 and listen to the stories you don't talk about on here!

Oh, and I agree with Jess's idea; take lots of photo's of things you think we'd like to see, and post them here!

Have fun and stay safe in America tiph!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Missus Upton said...

yes yes yes, Photos!

We're all gonna miss you so much...Just do us a favour and enjoy yourself would ya?

And always remember, Where God guides, he provides!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home