SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, October 14, 2006

You saw it on TV, so it MUST be true!!

Here's the latest:

I, am going to the US of A on the 15th of January, 2007. It's official as of today. You are not permitted to weep until the 15th of December, because that will be my last one80 night, and weeping is permitted from then on.

I'm going to miss you guys, but I'm really excited at the same time. Anyways, I'll save all the mushy stuff for closer to when I leave.

I'm going to quote this once again, cos I think it' s so monumentally stupid: "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Bill Clinton.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

*super-duper smiley face for tiph*

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

Norman Einstein actually exists!

5:46 PM  
Blogger jess said...

"aim low kids, aim so low that even if you succeed nobody cares"
-Marge Simpson

1:53 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

"bart, you've tried and failed. the lesson here is: don't try" - homer simpson

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home