SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, May 06, 2006

How to win friends and influence people without weapons

ToDay was a gooD Day. Not one of those Days that leaves you so blown away by it's amazingness, but one of those comfortable Days. The type of Days that holD events, aren't super boring but are really the stuff that life is made of.

I coppeD out of work early so I coulD go to commanDo games. Definitely a worthwhile exchange. I haD the greatest team for the games and we DiDn't win, but we Definitely haD them squiming for a while. Like, nearly the entire game. We rockeD big time.

This week however, I want us all to reflect on our influences. Just cos we can. If you can, think of one event that has influenceD you to Do something Drastically Different.

For me, I remember watching DeaD Poet's Society anD I realiseD how fragile human emotions really were. So I trieD being nicer. Let me know if it workeD.

So, the floor is yours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

the fLoor is sooooo mine! weLL, something that infLuenced me to change something about me drasticaLLy? hmm...i couLd take the easy route out and say you coz youre my preceptor and youre aLways teaching me stuff, but thats piking. so, instead i'LL make mention of carL. when oLe carL became a Christian, i saw a huge hunger and thirst for knowLedge of God in him. that inspired me too search deeper, something that got me roLLing more, as opposed to my then static and eventLess reLationship with God. i Longed to thirst Like carL did, so i put more effort into my Life with God, thus Leading me to where i am now...

7:31 PM  
Blogger z said...

oh yeah
well im invading back
yeah i think it would be cool for like everyone to spam in my blog it would giv me something to read and hopefully start some really cool random stuff ^_^

and...

like pony said how are we going to follow god with only half the instructions thats where my thirst comes from trying to complete my knowledge (gunna take a while) anyway cya friday

^_^

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home