SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Caption Competition





Here is the idea. You have to come up with the best caption you can for these pictures. It can be something like, "Look what the cat dragged in" or, "I wish I hadn't licked that superglue". Keep it clean please. The winners will recieve their names and/or blogs paraded around the one80 blogging community courtesy of me. Please refer to pictures as: Ian "Insert caption here", Ryan "Insert caption here" and Tiph "Insert caption here". Thank you and have fun at our expense.

7 Comments:

Blogger SuperTiph said...

Comment attract comments.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

ryan - "you threatening me? if so, you is in for a whuppin' like you aint never had a'fore sonny"

tiph - "yeth, my fayth ith sthtuck like thith. th wind cthanged directhion whilth i wath doing th haka with the kiwi footballerth"

ian - before meeting the deli's mince machine head-on. the after photo is yet to be shown.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

well, if nobody else comments here soon, it looks like i will win, regardless of how un-funny my captions are

1:15 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

No, I will win if no one else comments, and give them time.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

ok, its been a good couple of days. i think everybody is busy at harry's jeke in his abscence.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Ryan: No, I did not steal the cookie...

Tiph: Can I get any WACKIER?!?! I think NOT!! LOOK! My TONGUE is bigger than my FACE!!!

Ian: I call this one, 'Blue Steel'

Alternative Ian: I am trying to eat a live mouse. Please leave me alone [whimpers]

12:54 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Ryan: "You flushed my car keys?"

Tiffany: ...*i'll come back to that one*

Ian: "I'm trying not to laugh at people in loin-cloths. Oh wait, that was me."

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home