SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Monday, October 09, 2006

"Uncle J, can I have a word in the K, right away?" "Why, yes you may."

It's an exciting week folks, for many reasons. First of all, two headliners for AGMF have been announced. I'm not going to tell you who they are, you have to find out for yourself. It's going to be a great festival, judging by these two headliners. I won't be there (keep reading if you don't believe me), but I expect you all to go, and have tonnes of fun, and share the love (especially to volunteers!!)

It's an exciting week also because school is back. Unfortunately for many of you this means many bad school related things are headed your way, but it also means that one80 is back on!! This week is Tribal Warfare, with two brand spanking new tribes, with rocking names and sweet colours. School also means all the one80ers are all online at the same time and you're all occupied with your assignments, so you spend more time procrastinating and keeping me occupied :D. Unfortunately school being back on means Logan Road is really busy in the morning and it takes longer to get to work.

Developments in the Nannying vein are as follows: I had an offer from a family in Miami, but they can't have me because they need me in November. I have made it official that I can't leave until January (late January at that) , so you'll be putting up with me for the rest of the school term, and some of the school holidays. I am going away for 2 and a half weeks, to pester those Sydney people before I leave.

Anyways, the family in Miami with the 5 year old girl can't have me, but I have had an offer from a family in Connecticut. They have 3 children, a 15 year old girl, a 13 year old boy and an 11 year old girl. It will be a challenge, but I think it could possibly be more rewarding than looking after the little kids. I don't know. I real feel like this is the family God wants me in, so it will all work out great. And they want me in January. It's not 100% finalised, but it's pretty close.

That's me for another week, and now that you're all back at school and uni and stuff you'll have nothing to do and you had better comment!!! Just joking. Have a great week guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

i know what i wanna be! i know what i wanna do next year!

stay tuned, after this ad break, more info shall follow.

8:01 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I also forgot to mention that my Dad gets back from Croatia this week. He's been gone for nearly 3 weeks, so it will be good to have him back so he and my mother can discuss whether I can take passengers when I drive.

Level 3

2:00 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Tell everyone about Full House!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home