SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Line off

Well, since it appears that everyone is off doing something fun and exciting except for me, I'm going to put something a little pointless on my blog (cos I've NEVER done anything like that before have I?).

We're having a Cool Runnings "line off".

Here's the rules:

1) You can't submit more than 3 lines at once (unless I pre-approve it).
2) They have to be funny
3) They have to be correct (don't try and pull one over on me, I know this movie).
4) The lines must come from Cool Runnings, but you will be forgiven if they come from The Little Rascals.
5) Have fun!!

I'll start:

Doris: Sanka, you dead?
Sanka: Yeah man.

6 Comments:

Blogger SuperTiph said...

Totally unrelated, these are the rules of Fish Lake, Indiana, USA:

"The lakes have a 10 mph limit for both gas and battery powered engines.

If your looking for a loud and fast place to party, ski, get drunk and litter up the place

STAY OUT OF FISH LAKE

Cherish our wild life and clean community."

Google: Fish Lake, USA. You'll laugh yourself stupid.

Level 3

6:10 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

heh heh heh. i told ya the supertiph. those crazy fish lakians.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Sanka: You mean as in Eskimos and penguins and ICE?!

Sanka: Yeah but im not too sure about that baldy over there...

Sanka: You want to kiss my lucky egg?

Ahahahahahah Sanka is thhe bomb.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I spelt the with 2 h's.

On purpose of course.

11:14 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I have my driver's licence. Nobody is safe.

Level 3

3:21 PM  
Blogger Nachmanke (chris' teddy) said...

Unrelated, but...

What did the pirate say when he had a heart attack?


...


Arrrggghhh! Me Heartie!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home