SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Monday, February 12, 2007

You got it, dude!

Another week, another blog. Don't you love predictability?

My week has been one of highs, lows and in-betweens. Mainly in-betweens. I just keep plodding along.

I'll spare you boring details and just talk about the exciting things happened. Numero uno is *drum roll please* I GOT APOLOGETIX TICKETS!! Yes, all you ApologetiX fans can be super jealous of me on March 17th because I will be boogie-ing down with them in New City, New York, a mere 45 minutes from my dwelling place. I'm 10 excited!!

The second is that the Brown's seem to spend a fair bit of time away in the early part of the year, giving me a fair bit of time off. I can go with them to Maine for a weekend, and I'm thinking about it, see how we go. I get this coming weekend off (Presidents' Day you see), spring break and then there's all the time they're away in the summer holidays. I'm making some plans, but nothing is set in stone yet.

And the third ties a little to the second. There's the Answers in Genesis Creation Museum, opening some time this year (I reckon June). Ken Ham, the founder or something of Answers in Genesis is a member of my church back home. I did think of going to Kentucky at some stage once the museum opened to check it out, and going to church back home with Ken's extended family (in particular, his mother) means I have a contact there. Well, as it turns out there's a guy at church, Greg, who is trying to organise a road trip to the museum, and he's read many of Ken's books and would like to meet him in person. So, ta da, I have people to go with to the museum! We just have to wait for it to open. And if by some miracle Dad is reading this, Greg is an engineer.

Margaret also gave me permission to go to the young adults Bible study on Wednesday nights, so I'll get to meet more people, see them more often, get out of the house during the week. It's great.

Happy 18th to Kirsty (who never reads my blog) hope your birthday party was a blast, even though you didn't invite me :P:P. Happy birthday party to Nicola for this coming Saturday. And hi to everyone else. Take care and keep away from Gladstone!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT's a miracle. Yeah I read it Tiffany. Up the ginger beers eh?

Ok so I'm jealous about apologetix tickets but I'm going to AGMF so that'll be a sub eh?

'ooroo

12:10 PM  
Blogger Missus Upton said...

Ahhhh you're so lucky you're goin to Apologetix! and whoever that was sayin theyre goin to AGMF, lucky them too! i dont think im going =(

ah well.

and tiph, whats wrong with happy rock? why do we have to stay away from there???

6:24 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Yeah, that was my Dad Angie.

They don't have real Ginger Beer here, so Greg would have no idea.

Tiger's in a Cheese Song

11:52 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

the iguana has a girlfriend!

hahaha, nah, just kidding. us boys are giving him a bit of a time 'cause him and george might be going to a girl from their school's youth group this friday.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ginger beers = engineers and I thought I raised you a Queenslander eh?

5:22 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

You must have missed that one Dad. Either that or I'm out of the habit of hearing rhyming slang. I did say I was going for a Captain Cook the other day though.

Why are Lerchy and George ditching one80? Honestly, I leave you guys for a minute and the whole world falls apart :P:P

Tigers in a Cheese Song

2:18 AM  
Blogger Lerchy said...

hey sean@ i do have a girlfriend stupid and its her youth and she wanted me to come along so i was very kind in doing so... so i hope that was ok tiph... there is a reason why george was going to but he'll kill me if i tell i'll let sean do that

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

i know why george went. one word.

tarren (possibly spelt tarren, tarrin, or maybe even tahren).

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lerchy said...

hahaha pny butt sucks its "tarryn"

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

hahaha...a thousand curses be upon you lerchy if you read this.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home