SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Which smells worse: my sneakers or my clogs?


Table for 27: San Onofre Retreat, Breakfast at the Sugar Shack












4th of July Celebration at the Hollywood Bowl














My Birthday at The Kettle: The Boys
(Left to Right)
Brent, Dave, Eddy, Me, Greg, Tim, Herb












My Birthday at The Kettle: The Girls
(Left to Right)
Jacquei, Kristin, Glen, Me, Amanda, Santana, Autumn











'Stoners:
Front: Colby, Phil
2nd Row: Rachel, Tex, Kaytee, Paco, Tsymen, Kelvin
3rd Row: Travis, James(hiding), Me, Mary










Me and the Golden Gate Bridge















More updates after my week away. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lerchy said...

i think you told me already but did you sing the song? tell me you did? oh yeah you did? bunch of wierdo friends... good to see you've replaced us ... :(

6:23 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

As if I'd ever replace my favourite breadtangle ever. Who else laughs at Tigers in a Cheese Song, or How Rude! or BE excellent to each other? Besides, the nachos in socal just don't taste as good as those with my neophyte and pet iguana.

Yeah, did sing the song...

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home