SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, July 23, 2006

...as close as practicable...

Well...(waits for Sean@ and Lisa to stop laughing), I see it is up to me once again to start the ball rolling on update topics for the blogging world's updates. Not even the official one80 site has an update on the *drum roll* STAYOVER! And what a night it was.

The evening began with a fantastic line up of talent, including the incomprehensible, 1.5 speed polka act courtesty of Frulletina and Charnstarette. The tapping game record stands once again at below 1 second (despite our growing numbers). Well done one and all. To all those who attempting the "Sitting in a circle and now Mike is going to try and make us walk" game, well done. I had fun. Then there was a select few who decided to play the "Dumb Ninja Game" while everyone else watched us and thought we were crazy. *BAZOOKA - I'm a moose!!*

Next came pizza and the beginning of a night long movie marathon. I supervised the group downstairs, and those who continued to visit us. Sean@ tried to tell us a story and I kept interrupting him ("He can't start it without saying, "well"). Around 3am Lerchy and Harry were downstairs, Harry tried to complete a "legible" sentence (he meant coherent) and Lerchy discovered that the sun rose in the west. Much to Sean@'s dismay, spiders are still leggy. Eventually everyone went to sleep (For like half an hour) and Frullet came down to scare us about 2 minutes after I woke up.

I went home in my pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers. And...squares.

Thanks for a great night guys!!

Level 3

6 Comments:

Blogger Lerchy said...

excelent and you got half an hour hahaha i think i got like 1/2 soooo chicken poo and i be off to smoke a cat

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

hooray for the "safe zone"!!! no permanent markers allowed!!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Missus Upton said...

oh my gosh...who would WANT to sleep??

haha, sleep is so overrated!!

I think my friend harry would agree with me here...

heh, apparently he still hasnt slept...

psycho insomniac boy!!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

i managed to sleep for an hour and a half. kept jumping every time someone walked/ran past me though. frullet tried to attack me with a pen a couple of times.. if id known downstairs was a safe zone i woulda gone down and slept somewhere, probably hidden behind something

8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i managed to not sleep.. which was kinda boring coz alot of other people were sleeping.. but othewise it was pretty cool.

10:06 PM  
Blogger z said...

Lameeee Drawer!!!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home