SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Monday, July 10, 2006

If you are sitting in this seat and cannot read this card...

Greetings folks! And what fine greetings they must be after my week long absence. I am glad to be back in Brisbane, but I do miss my "home", and all people associated with Sydney. I have missed all my one80 lovelies, and whilst I am in Brisbane I miss my Sydney buddies, and there is simply no way that they two worlds can completely come together. Unless everyone in Brisbane wants to move to Sydney. They have Max Brenner. Come on, you know you want to...

Anyways, a bonza week was had by all. Particularly me *does Andy Andrews' "Shackel Dance"*

The speakers were incredible and the tribal parties were a tonne of fun (FURY!!). Praise and Worship with Hillsong, United and Delirious? was really meaningful, the electives were great and I met so many new shiny and exciting people!! So everyone point to the basement, and everyone point to the bumblebee.

Of course, I can't go home and not talk about the food I ate whilst I was there. I went to Outback Steakhouse and ate tonnes of cheesy fries, and a I also got taken to Max Brenner (mmmm, chocolate) that you can check out at a www.maxbrenner.com.au, but you have to cry because there isn't one in the whole of Queensland.

I shared a room with a drum kit, took plenty of notes, watched copious rounds of Need for Speed Most Wanted or whatever it was and enjoyed a fan club that consisted of two Jack Russels. And I laughed a lot. But then again, what do you expect from me.

I look forward to seeing many of you soon and hope that you have all had great holidays and all is well. Commenting topic: Do you feel significant, lost or otherwise when in a crowd of 10 000s of people?

8 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

in a crowd of 10 000's of people, i feel "otherwise".

in a crowd of 8 million babies i feel superior.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

insignifigant. good to see you had a good hol, everyone else seems to have had a good hol as well.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i generally feel really quite lost, uncomfortable is another word i would use to describe it.
you will never move me too sydney, i find brisbane cold enough *brr*
glad u had a gr8 holiday, cya fri

6:22 PM  
Blogger jess said...

in a crowd of 10 000's of people i feel special. do you know why? well? do ya?

i'll tell you anyway. i feel special 'cause there's only one me in that group. that and when there are that many people in one place it's really easy to cause havoc to break loose...'tis fun

nice to have you back tiph* oh btw, why couldn't ll the sydney kids move here instead of all the brissie kids moving there?

7:26 PM  
Blogger z said...

When does the plane leave?
Hahahahaha

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I AM A JEDI MASTER!
greetings and welcome back tiph and tiphs blog
aaagh tiphs blog doesnt like me....:(

Go NEBULUN... tiph have you noticed that im NEVER on your tribe... well we must be just born rivals...! hahah ciao

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lerchy said...

i feel both purple and at a rock concert and also how dare you indicate that we WANT to go to NSW like thats gunna ever happen
QLD ROCKS!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Lerchy, if you really loved me, you'd love Max Brenner too... :P:P

Level 3

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home