SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pikachu I choose you!!

So here's the challenge. I've been thinking about how often people ask the question, "Do you know what?" and I'm curious to see what will happen if everyone replies, "Yes". Now don't get yourself hurt doing this. If your boss says, "Do you know what?" and it's one of those, "You had better know what" tones, don't say, "Yes" and get hurt, fired or killed. But I have a couple of hypotheses, so if you are game, ready, willing and/or able, go right ahead and then tell me you stories.

In the meantime, use the words galavant, stagnant and hypochondriac in a legible and coherent sentence.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

umm.. mission taken?? those words sound pretty exciting!! hehe yes i shall used them in random sentences that make absolutely no sense watsoever... ok ok... btw my brother randomly wants to tell you that hes cool.. i dont know why but hes beating me up if i dont tell you... so yeh

cya!! muah ill cya on friday

10:09 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

if i was a hypochondriac, i would spend my countless extra waking hours by galavanting through the stagnant pools of water that are given the name "beaches" in suburbs including, but not limited to, Manly and Wynnum, et al.

and i already say "yes" in answer to those questions anyway, its fun of the "haha, didnt expect that did you?" type.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I would use those words but id most likely mispronounce them and then become the centre of some other "making fun of" joke... but im used to it!
Speaking of the "do you know what?" thingymabobsicle, i will use that one time and see what happens... m pretty sure ill be shot but ppfft... also ave you ever thought how annoying it is when people greet you with "whats up?" Its a completely stpid greetig cos when you answer "nothin much" as most people do, then most of the time an awkward silence follows and te conversation DIES! And if you answer "the skies up" or something similar then you just look like a fool...
so i think we need to start a conspiracy against the "whats up" greeting...
*gasps for air*

3:46 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Well Amynta, you may be please or appalled to know you aren't the only one who recieved one. But you got one cos you're special.

12:42 PM  
Blogger z said...

Legible sentance used in speech Rockx!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

My sister is a hypochondriac and won't let me galavant about in my stagnant dressing gown, because she doesn't believe that I wash it.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home