SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, August 12, 2006

2nd of October

It's official folks! As of 4:50pm yesterday afternoon (Friday the 11th of August), I was accepted onto the Cultural Care Au Pair program and my application is being sent to Boston. I should be hearing from prospective families in a few weeks. I'M GOING TO AMERICA PEOPLES!! (Ryyarn: Oooooooooooh America! The land of opportunity!).

I just want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who has helped me along so far, i.e. all those people who thought it was a great idea so they could get imported American stuff, and everyone who filled in a reference for me.

I sort of have a bit of a list of stuff I want to do before I leave, so your job is to add to it. It can be a bit out there, but still needs to be acheivable. Some stuff I have already, just to give you an idea:

Go to a real beach here in Australia (their beaches aren't much fun)
Hug everyone
Do the "We love Jesus, how about you?" chant at the Garden City Bus Station (I need help for this one!!)
Go Sombrero bowling with Lana
Have a Veggietales sing along

I need your ideas guys.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

have a party to celebrate the temporary seperation of the breadtangle!

5:01 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Just thought I'd add that I need to get an umbrella (every good nanny has an umbrella), and I'm looking for a certain type. I'd like one like the frog umbrellas that have the eyes on top, or if you've seen Lesley's sun umbrella, like that. Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you find anything and where you found it. Thanks!

Level 3

5:37 PM  
Blogger jess said...

eat a whole jar of vegemite in one sitting.

oh and you can get the umbrella at mr toys toy world. i'll have a look for you

7:30 PM  
Blogger jess said...

oh and btw, we'll miss you nana

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Its gunna be weird without the tiph around. I guess we'll just have to cyberspaceably have tiph around on all our blogs. But itll still be sad...:(.
(the smily above looks like it has a wart on its chin)
sorry i just noticed that.
Anyway i reckon you should climb to the top of that bridge in sydney and throw a paper plane with a nessage on it. Thatd be cool. Congrats btw.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppdaaaaaaaaateee---------*humms*

4:50 PM  
Blogger Missus Upton said...

oooh! i know!

win one last tribzl warfare along with the rest of your team!!

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!

GOOOOOOOOO ABIMELECH!!!

hahah...but yeah, i agree with sara, its not gonna be the same not having you round anymore tiph!

no more overly competitive-ness...

well, congratz all the same!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

hey, i like that idea! but its gonna happen anyway, 'cause Abimalech is the dominant species.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home