SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

..and I'll have another update in half an hour...

There isn't really a whole lot to tell you all at the moment. Not without thinking for a couple of minutes.

I guess I could tell you that my application to go to America is in, and I should get told this week if I've been accepted into the program. So unless I am anorexic, haven't finished high school or turn out to be a convicted serial killer, I should be in. Therefore, I should be in. Then again my references might really hate me and tell them all sorts of nasty things about me that may or may not be true. Maybe I should have paid them more :P:P

Other than that I've just been working. I love my job as the stock administrator for Colorado at Garden City. I unpack an awful lot of boxes. I feel like it's Christmas every day. Santa's name is really Robert and he doesn't drive a sleigh, it's a Toll Ipec truck. I'm in charge of all the stock out the back. It is my kingdom and the stock never minds if I sing or talk to it. I just have to make sure people don't sneak up on me.

I'm looking forward to this weekend and all the one80ness that will be going on. Infiltration (dum, dum, dum!!!) is going to rock. Especially if I get a torch and get to scare all the students. Then on Saturday, Operation Coleslaw Supremecy is going to go off like last month's milk in the sun. I look forward to it all!

Well, I thinkit's time for me to listen to Beethoven's 9th Symphony, and that will inspire to go and clean more of my room.

Should you be lacking in ideas on what to comment on, tell me what you think of when you think of Beethoven's 9th Symphony, particularly the movement consisting of "Ode to Joy". Then tell me what you think of the fact that Beethoven was stone deaf.

13 Comments:

Blogger SuperTiph said...

Because the old name of your blog was "Latin Hampster" and don't we eat those?

Level 3

5:00 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

WHEN I THINK OF "Beethoven's 9th Symphony", i think of the track that comes with windows media player... when you install windows..

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lerchy said...

hey thats a good track i was listening to that at skool cause i didn't have nething else to and the anoying old womans voice on this thing was anoying but the headfones were soo.. cosy

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well iv got an intersting fact on Beethoven aswell.. ha. He asked this girl out and got told no coz he was ugly and cracked. i find that hilarious... haha ugly and cracked.. how mean but funny at the same time. lol

anyway ill stop commenting on boring stuff. exploding pigs, now theres an interesting topic.

~holly~

9:48 PM  
Blogger jess said...

so tiph* if we want colorado stuff you can get us a discount? :-P
and so santa is a code name? i thought it might be but i thought his name would be theodore or gordon or laurence or something equally old fashioned. And i think it's a good thing hes keeping with the times and updated his sleigh, i think that prancer and the rest would make a lot of mess.

6:30 PM  
Blogger z said...

Talking to stock is fun i know what you mean tiph !!! but in a coldroom dont have a 3hr conversation it gets really cold in there

6:02 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

*wonders why Colorado would keep their shoes in a cold room*

level 3

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been said that Beethovans deafness increased his creativeness because it removed the distractions from the music that he heard in his soul.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Maybe, but he still needed inpiration to feed his soul to begin with, and he often said that that nourishment came by listening to nature where he believed all music originated from in the first place.

Beethoven was my favourite composer growing up.

I think he also got a lot of inspiration from his feelings for all those girls who said he was ugly and cracked. Do you think he would have been less creative if one of those girls had had the sense to marry him? I certanly think he would have been happier, lived longer (she may have fed him a led free diet), and probably would have composed more music. But better or worse?

3:37 AM  
Blogger Missus Upton said...

hey, you asked what we thought of the fact that beethoven was stone deaf...

well, i think that most of us must be stone deaf, as people normally don't go around talking to, or listening to stones...

although, we are not rock deaf.

or, at least, i'm not.

I talk to my friend all the time. He says he is a rock. although, i think he may be wrong. I say he is just a person who has been shrunk down to the size of a rock, turned gray, and melted into a misshapen...thing.

yes...well, anyway, im gonna stop rambling about everything and nothing...

JACK! JACK! THE BIRDS ARE HERE!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

The random-ness of this blog's comments have made my head explode.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Noof said...

Hahahaha

"Go off like last month's milk in the sun"

Heehehehehehehehehehehehehehee

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

well, i like the 9th symphony.

i also like being back in queensland.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home