SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, September 23, 2007

We always go to Chinatown, lets go to China

For those of you who missed the news, I went to San Francisco again a few weeks ago and spent a few days in the city, but what I liked best was going to Alcatraz. It was very interesting and should you ever get the chance, I recommend you go.
More recently, a week ago, I went to Disneyland again. It was lots of fun, because this time I got to go for me. We managed to go on about as many rides as you can cram into a day, saw some of the parade, the fireworks and ended the day with big thunder mountain railroad (apparently the deadliest ride at Disneyland).
Here are some shots from Alcatraz and Disneyland:































































1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

HEY TIPH!

Have a comment that I promised you. Well we're all still missing you back at one80 but you're back soon so pshhhfth. Who cares!? WHO'S THAT ANNOYING CHICK WITH THE AMERICAN ACCENT! as I said once.

It sounds like you're havin a pretty dandy ol time in america-land. Hope the rest of your time is as cool.

God Bless amigo!

OOOOH also I made a one80 youtube account so you can see everyone again now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/one80productions

seeya deary

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home