SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Monday, August 21, 2006

Interfering With the Learning of Others...

An update on the USA: I have recieved an acceptance pack and my application will be in Boston this week (if the mail isn't too slow). I have also recieved my passport and I am under a fortnight away from getting my driver's licence (but no one is to know the date!!). The next hurdle is affording to get there. In all honesty, it's going to take a miracle to get there, but I know God wants me to go and He's in the business of miracles, so I'd appreciate your prayers. Plus, if you know of anywhere hiring short term, part - time I'd love to hear about it.

I was thinking about school today. I haven't been to school in a long time. It's getting close to a year. It's funny how while you're in school it feels like it takes forever to get out, and once you're out you feel like you weren't there very long at all. I don't know why. It's odd. I'm not entirely sure where I was taking this thought, so I'll leave it here.

So, tell me about ... anything you like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

hey tiph.
i wish i wasnt in school anymore, to much stuff i have to do and not enough that i want to do.
you should really talk to jess about that spinal job!
anywho. on ians comp. must be off!
love ya
shae-ness
p.s. first post!

5:22 PM  
Blogger jess said...

tiph* if you need money then give me a yell. i'll try and hook you up with the spinal association if you like. i'll also help with any fundraising you might like to plan. eager to help babe, much love!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home