SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"It's amazing, it's incredible, he's just like NEW!"

I got new shoes today. They're rather like my old shoes, but brand new. This means they're that blinding white colour. The laces match at the moment, but I'll fix that shortly.

I also got sort of promoted at work too. In 2 weeks I'm getting trained to work ont he floor. I could be selling you people stuff before you know it. I'm looking forward to it. That means more hours and that means more monies, and that means more to save to go to America. IT's funnyt he way things work like that, isn't it?

Well that's about all I've got time for. I will catch you cool type people sometime soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

does this mean that we get a discount from you miss tiph* ???

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

better question: does this mean that i can come in "looking" for new shoes to buy, ask for your assistance but still be unable to find anything that suits my "demanding needs in a shoe"?

8:06 AM  
Blogger jess said...

only if you're prepared to get punched in the face

4:41 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

jessica dear sister,

i hang out with ryan. he has an attention span as long as about, say, 2mm, and when he gets bored, violence (and quite often hilarity) ensues. i think i can be well prepared for a punch in the face, no problemo.but it's not all my fault. a shoe for me needs...

*breaks into song* great comfort levels, but not at the expense of trendiness, or vice versa. it needs something that says "i can walk on hot coals, small children and airport tarmac" without the possibility of me tripping on laces. i need a shoe that meets school uniform policy (black) for the next few weeks till i'm out of there. i need a shoe that excels! *song ends*

and if i cant find one at colorado with the help of the supertiph (who is being paid to help me, i might add!), i dont know where i can.

5:52 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

I suggest a College II in black. That should see you through school and beyond. I forget how much they are, but if you aren't looking to have something last up to and possibly longer than 2 years, and cost in the ball park of $100, you're better off finding out what Kmart has on sale (you're only at school a few more months after all).

level 3

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home