SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Grass Stains, a Map, Quack and a Car

What an eventful week. First of all I must make mention that a Syndey counterpart (under the alias of "heatherino") has made her presence known on this here blog, and I would comment on her myspace, but I have no intention of becoming a member, because it would be kind of redundant having a blog and a myspace. So everyone be nice to her or I will enlist a hit man (George and his cousins) and they will hit stuff until you're nice to her.

Let's start this week by commenting on my newly registered 1970 VW Beetle "Ernie". Everyone be nice to Ernie too, or else when I get my licence I won't give you a lift anywhere.

A huge applause for all the members of Tribe ABIMELECH!! We are champions for flogging Zebulun (and it was a flogging). We will take out the Bobby McFroggy Medal, keep the faith and bring your mates to the next Tribal Warfare! In honour of the occassion I ask that you all rise and raise a triumphant "QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, GOOOOOOOOOO ABIMELECH!"

Much Happy Birthday for my Iguana, who is now 15 and is a huge asset to the Breadtangle and a great mate. We love ya, Lerchy, now update :P:P

Last night I had the pleasure of catching up with some old school mates as we bid a very, very fond farewell (we're glad he's leaving) to an old friend who is leaving for Europe on Monday (Septemer 11, ironically). Pete had a map set up of all the places he was visiting, and many of us took great delight in rearranging his journey until it ended up as a smiley face with random stops in Kiev and some Island in the middle of the ocean. It's good to know some things never really change, some things have changed for the better, and we will never escape inevetable change. It will be interesting to catch up with some of these people at further points in the future, and "discuss" our viewpoints.

My prayers go out to everyone facing exams and for Mutto's performances this week. Rock on guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

hiya heather! you, are without a doubt the coolest person from sydney named heather that my preceptor tiph will ever introduce to me.

hooray for ernie!

booyah and bad hip-hop moves all round for abimelech! quack-diddly-ack!

happy birthday, our little iguana buddy! breadtangle for life!

and hooray for only one exam in block exam week!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ernie throws flames at doof doof cars.

BUWAH HA HA HA!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nachmanke (chris' teddy) said...

It's unfortunate that someone has to lose, but with Zebulun being the team that will undoubtedly take away the bobby mcfroggy there has to be a losing team, and the only other team left is Abimalech... sorry guys.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

i saw you and your dad driving the beetle!
woot!
what an awesome bomb!
love you

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for me!
yay for ernie!
fun times!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home