SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, November 24, 2007

You told me, eye crispies, gross!

Much has been happening since I last checked in and blogged for the 3 people who read it.

I have surived the major holidays that don't get celebrated in Australia: Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Halloween was so much fun, with everyone dressing up and all the sugary delights you can (or in most cases can't) handle.

We had a good litle party for ourselves, and the festivities wouldn't have been complete without carving pumpkins. I have to say, for my first go, it wasn't too bad an effort.


Thanksgiving was quite enjoyable, but I didn't get too many photos. I did get a few and I will post those in the not too distant future.
In other news, I went to the SoCal Deathfest last weekend. Unfortunately the mosh pits were only happening for the worst of bands. Sad. It's okay, death metal won't be in forever, and we'll get back to metalcore and power metal and the rest of the real stuff.
Tomorrow I will be headed to Magic Mountain to test my ability to withstand all those rollercoasters on Rollercoaster Tycoon.
There will be more again in the not too distant future. Comment away, readers (all 3 of you)!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya. tis mintie here. and i make your readers 4!!! lucky number 4. actually four really isnt that lucky. but anyways sounds like your havin fun! yay! im bored. holidays smell. cant wait til you come back! love mintie : )

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Twister dress? the pumpkins are very orange, very big and round - not like ours at all. eye crispies?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Im a bit late commenting but OH WELL! I've always wanted to carve a pumpkin for some reason. I think it was probably after watching this sweet youtube video about the life and death of a pumpkin. You should watch it sometime!

I laughed at your mums comment. Cause I was imagining Australian pumpkins to be small, square and blue. hahahahha.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Sorry bout the deleted comment. I just don't think I could handle yet another spelling error!

*runs into the wilderness*

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just looking at that last photo... the one in the middle looks particularly frightening, enough to scary small children anyway.
I think you know who this is
- Blogger#5

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home