SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Belts Without a Barcode

What a week. The most of it was not enjoyed, and then again there were a few highlights.

Again to dispell all one80 rumours (Ryyarn and Sean@ being a little too eager to send me on my way), I am not leaving one80. Last night was not my last night, and if God is willing I will see out the end of the year. I'll tell you when I'm leaving and there will be many tears (of joy)(from you).

I haven't had a severely sucky week at work yet (, but this week has been my least favourite by far. Thursday was audit, otherwise known as stocktake, otherwise known as let's count every single last stupid piece of stock in the store and then get someone else to check our counting was right. It was pretty painful, and the lead up to it was worse because everything had to be done at once. But I survived, I'm just very, very drained.

One of the things we had to do was make sure every item had a barcode. There were two items in the whole store and stock room that didn't have barcodes. They were two belts in my section, and I had to print off barcodes and that slowed me down quite a lot. But it's all over and they won't have another audit until next year and by then I hope to be in another continent.

My application status for America keeps changing. The family that were interested in me withdrew interest (they didn't ring), and then my application status has been as follows:

Tuesday: "Your application is being reviewed by a Regional Manager in Boston"
Thursday: "Your application is in the USA where the staff in Boston are trying to find you a match"
Saturday (today): "Your application is being reviewed by a Regional Manager in Boston"

Now I thought that when it said, "Your application is being reviewed by a Regional Manager in [insert city name here]" that the RM thought there was a family in their region they could match you with. Now I'm just not sure, so we'll see what happens.

10 out of 10 and a gold star to every member in ABIMELECH!! We kicked some serious butt last night, and it was a good win. Top job dudes, but wait until next term when there are new tribes, new colours and new whacky names!!

Have a top holiday folks, say hi to all the outbreak leaders and students who went last year for me. Can someone from one80 try and win the "Emma Crouch (or whoever it is this year) Memorial Trophy" for the art exhibition (I got it last year, let's make a tradition!!). Go nuts op shopping, and be brave enough to pull out "Actors out of Work" for the O Factor.

This is Tiph, signing out, but I'll see you one80 folks next term (I will, I will be there, don't you think I won't!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ponyb said...

yeh, thanks a lot the frullet!!! telling me it was the supertiph's last night and freaking me out real bad while i was putting bread in napkins!!! i didnt spread the rumour tiph, i just wanted it verified that it was false x 100.

7:19 PM  
Blogger SuperTiph said...

Hey guys, guess what? Got a match with a new family!! If I chat with you I'll tell you all about it!

Level 3

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean youre coming to sydney soon?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

does it mean sydney will finally go back to tasmania where it belongs? :-P nah, just kidding. even sydney-siders dont deserve that kind of punishment. punishment for what, you ask? for being from NSW. end of story.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Aaaaaghhh whenever tiph says shes found a new family to nanny we all get nervous! I dont know whether to be happy or sad! Oh well... praying for you tiph and hope everyhting goes well...

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey theres only one good thing for queensland and thats holidays!
sydney is nowhere near tasmania and im proud of it
the tasmanians smell and look funny too with their 6 fingers and 2 heads

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh by the way...tiph, i think ive just started a ferris bueller "line-off" with troy on myspace like we did yesterday on msn and he thought of a good first one
you should tune in sometime and see how far we go haha

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home