SuperTiph and an Umbrella

Saturday, September 16, 2006

It sounds like a blind date

The latest news is that I have a family interested in me in Gloucester, Massachusetts. They will be ringing me within the next week and then we decide if we should go ahead with the match or not. One of my friends told me it sounded like a blind date, and another friend of mine (who doesn't know the first friend said it sounded like choosing a boyfriend. Both of these freinds were male and I will not reveal their identities to protect them from iminent and much deserved teasing.

I got trained to work on the floor at work this week and I was greeted by 3 MacGregor students with dart guns and my assistant manager is very jealous that she does not have a gun.

Happy birthday to Carl who is old now too!! Happy birthday to Amy who would still go to juvenile jail. Happy birthday for Monday to Ryyarn who will be old as well. Don't forget folks, next Tuesday is 'International Talk Like a Pirate' Day. Argh, me hearties!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
i know who the person is that made the blind date comment

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARRGGGHHH and fetch me up another Jim lad.


I'm sorry capn we're all out of Jim lads.


AARGHH then fetch me up a parrot sandwich and cut it into pieces of eight.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

how much does it cost for a pirate to get a piecing?

A BUCK AN EAR!!!
ahahahaha.

and im actually not one of the aforementioned male friends with funny, funny comments!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Ponyb said...

*piercing

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

ahahaha.
AAAAAAGH! I remembered it was international talk like a pirate day yesterday but i forgot to wear my pirate bandana to school! *sob* But i still painted scars on me cheek and talked like ye old pirate most of the day. I love that day. How could i forget my bandana?! Anyway its cool and not so cool that you may have a blind date all set up for you. Cool because you found someone who wants your naniness and not so cool cos it means that youre gunna leave us soon.... *sob again*
Im leaving here. Its making me cry.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Nachmanke (chris' teddy) said...

Have you heard about the new pirate movie coming out?


...

It's rated Aaaarrrrrrrhhhhh!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home